Friday, November 4, 2011

Hitting the Reset Button


Friday, November 4, 2011

This morning during COFFEE & Contemplation time, I came across the statement, “All life has one spirit.”  My head, of course, said, “Yes…this makes sense…I believe this is true.”  And though I have read, felt and thought about similar statements many times before, this morning this particular quotation spoke to me at a deeper and more expansive level of feeling. It was one of those little nudges that when given attention pulls back the curtain, revealing a deeper level of truth…truth that is life changing just through the introduction of another perspective.   As I allowed the feeling to more fully settle in, there was a moment of realization…a knowing that if every human being suddenly was downloaded with the depth of meaning and feeling embedded within this statement…a true understanding….the world would stop…and everything would change. 

I sense that being “injected” with the simple yet profound understanding of this statement might be similar to the “awakening” that accompanies a drenching with a bucket of ice water or the transformational impact of a burning arrow to the foundational core of our inner operating system.  For some reason, I can really feel that if the entire world became sensationally impacted with this understanding at the same time, everything would pause…just for a moment….and the next steps – if any – would be entirely different than those that would have been taken just moments before.  

All life has one spirit.  When I sit with this statement and really allow myself to feel it, there is a deep and freeing sigh of relief…a moment of inner relaxation…there is an “ahhhh…”…a  retiring of the intense, nerve shattering drive to get somewhere…a release of the internal mandate to do something…a peaceful yet exciting Oneness…All life has one spirit seems to transform my reason for Being…it dissipates the differences that superficially separate me from others….it transcends “competition”…and the illusion that one form is better than another…it frees the artist within me to paint my world with the unique brushes with which I am gifted...and as such, changes the rules for human existence from the worry of “fitting in” or “doing it right”…to the intent to create and experience life through the hedonistic enjoyment of  the gifts that are part of that which is my unique expression of the One…All life has one spirit has the potential to change life as I know it… in an instant.

Today, I am setting the intent to stay in touch with the truth of the statement, All life has one spirit.   I have no idea why it has such a peaceful, harmonizing affect but it seems to strike my internal “reset button,” realigning me with the manufacturer’s factory settings and the Truth of my potential as a creator. 

From one creative expression to another!

Much love,

Karrie

No comments:

Post a Comment