Monday, December 12, 2011
This morning, I am once again contemplating Higher Guidance. Ever since my labyrinth odyssey in early summer where I became more consciously connected – and committed - to this guidance, my life has shifted at an amazing speed. I am astonished at the freedom I have gained by committing to the service of this guidance. Though “I” can’t see where I’m going, part of me is excited about it – and I trust that excitement. I just have to stay conscious of any false façade worry-grenades that bounce my way!
I have often pondered how each individual following the advice of her Higher Guidance would affect the partnerships or larger groups of which she is apart. For instance, in a marriage how does this work? In a large organization, how do decisions get made? To this point, I haven’t had any answers. I have only known that I believe that everyone’s first loyalty is to themselves and specifically their Higher Guidance. I believe that if everyone were following this guidance, the world would look and feel entirely different. Life together would be a synergistic, synchronistic, co-creative, never-ending melody. I sense that our Higher Guidance systems are individual in nature yet interlinked collectively. If it’s good for the individual, it’s good for the collective – but not the egoic, false façade collective! This “group ego” has every reason to be afraid! J
So how does this work? Individual decisions are dependent on individual Higher Guidance. Group decisions are dependent upon the Higher Guidance of the group entity. This may sound ridiculous and far out, but give yourself an opportunity to check this out. Next time you are with a group – small or large – take a moment to feel the integrated energy of the group. Feel the emotional energy in the room and then feel into the Higher Guidance in the room (which won’t have any emotion). Trust me – there will be one. Every individual in the room will have their own GPS AND the group as a whole will have one as well. If the goal is to make the best decision for the group, its’ Higher Guidance will have the appropriate answers and map. If you are working with a representative group, then each representative must be able to separate from his/her individual guidance and connect with the group intelligence. I sense this is the way of the future but for those more conscious beings, the time may be now. Can you imagine the organizations, corporations and even communities that will begin to spring up? W-O-W!
So today, I take heart in the excitement I feel and the world we are creating! I sense this is the time I have been waiting for and I desire to relish each and every moment.
Here’s to the unification of our Guidance systems – I love the music we are making!
Much love,
Karrie
No comments:
Post a Comment