Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Focus for 2012

Thursday, January 05, 2012
Happy New Year!  2012….wow!  Can you believe it?  We’re finally here!  It’s interesting how things have shifted for me over the past 5 years.  Five years ago, I had great concern regarding what this one year might mean for humanity.  Today, I am excited about what this year has to offer!  Actually, I feel we’ve been under the influence of 2012 for quite some time.  When I take a moment to check-in with what’s going on around me, I realize the incredibly powerful transformation that is occurring.  Systems that no longer fit the needs of humanity are crumbling and more updated forms are beginning to emerge.  People all over the world are stepping up – even giving their lives – to claim that which is theirs’ by birthright and assisting with the transformation of the world’s False Facade.  I feel sooooo fortunate to be on this planet at this time in our “story.”  I sense I have been waiting for this experience for a very, very long time…. 
In the spirit of what I feel is happening, I’ve decided to proclaim 2012 as the year of Life....Liberty….and the pursuit of Happiness!  For me, Life is the sacred and awe-some opportunity to create and experience.  I find myself just wanting to breathe it in…touch it, feel it, smell it….it’s heavenly…and for the first time, I am incredibly grateful for it.  I now understand the scrumptious, “let-this-never-end” experience of the true hedonist and i-t…i-s…d-e-l-i-g-h-t-f-u-l!    
Liberty is the truthful experience of being….experiencing each moment as a clean slate…free from possibility narrowing attachments to self-judgment or experiential-based debris.  Every moment is divinely pure… and I am free to experience life through the eyes of the Independent Operator….an artist with a blank canvas, and an infinite number of colors and fragrances…the free and conscious master creator of my experiences… 
The pursuit of Happiness is the experience of doing that which excites me in any given moment.  I now recognize that the pursuit of Happiness isn’t an outcome….it’s a product of doing that which I love to do as well as loving whatever I’m doing.  It doesn’t sustain itself.  The pursuit of Happiness is a state of being sustained by my moment-to-moment choices.  It requires courage and a conscious recognition of what I love to do and what excites me.  On an even higher level of experience, the pursuit of Happiness is participation in any experience.  This is life through the eyes of the cosmic hedonist – the part of me that absolutely relishes life as an incredible opportunity to experience and create.          
With the unalienable trio as a focus and the enormous transformational energy accompanying 2012, I can’t help but feel this is going to be a year of incredible opportunities.  I can’t wait to experience all the wonders of our creation.    
Much love,
Karrie

No comments:

Post a Comment