January 24, 2012
This morning I am recalling my journey over the past several months…… For those who have followed this odyssey, you know the powerful transformation I have undergone. My journey through the labyrinths reconnected me to my higher guidance as well as the excitement and “anything’s possible” of my inner child. This in turn tethered me more and more securely to my authentic Being. Aligning with my authentic nature and following the direction of my higher guidance brought me to freedom and the Independent Operator. Currently, I find myself in an incredible space where I not only have been able to plant and water the seeds of my dreams but witness the sprouting of their manifestation. If I could somehow “map” directions to this place, I would. The best I can do is to share my experience letting those who desire the same know it’s possible.
For almost 27 years, I have been involved in public education in one way or another. I have been a high school mathematics teacher, athletics coach, union representative and transformational workshop facilitator. I am a passionate advocate for public education and educators. I can’t help it…it seems to be instilled in my heart, soul and DNA.
About a month ago, I checked out a website that a friend of mine suggested. The website was that of a consultant group that has been working successfully with companies for over 30 years in the arena of organizational change and improvement. As I read what they were offering, I became more and more excited! The client testimonials spoke directly to comparable issues in public education. I immediately decided to contact them about any involvement they may have had in the world of education. Three or four e-mails later, I found myself having a phone conversation with the president and executive vice-president of the company. Come to find out, they had done a small pilot with the students, parents, teachers and administration of a private junior high and high school about 10 years ago. The pilot was extremely successful but working in education wasn’t pursued at the time due to a lack of resources and contacts. What impressed and excited me even more was the fact that I was speaking with 2 people who were just as passionate about the change system they have been working with for over 20 years as I am about public education! It is an incredibly perfect fit and in alignment with my desires and dreams.
I want to share what attracted me to this group but I sense this blog is long enough for today and I have other “assignments” to complete! I will continue tomorrow!
Much love,
Karrie
No comments:
Post a Comment