Monday, February 06, 2012
This morning I am reminiscing about a weekend workshop my partner and I facilitated around the labyrinth. This was an incredible experience with an incredible group. The level of transformation that is possible when we feel safe and have the courage to drop the false façade; when we allow the protections, defenses and the resistance to release – standing naked in the awe-some Essence of who we are….is indeed without limits…w-o-w…
In timeless experiences such as this one, we are privy not only to our own process and the sharing of our own process but we are a guest in the process of others. When people open so fully…their innermost feelings bared…it’s like there is a “bubble” which encompasses and protects the whole…if we take a moment and step back from our own process - widening our view…expanding our mind…feeling the whole…there is the recognition of our own process as the process of the One……..
Oneness…the many in the One…looking out through the eyes of Source…sharing from the depths of who we are…our authentic being….our authentic in the NOW moment feelings….standing naked in the truth of who we are…in these moments, there is an experience of Oneness that avails itself…a recognition or sense that we all see through the same eyes…the eyes of Source…we truly are not alone…never alone…though exterior circumstances and experiences seem to separate us because they appear different…what we are feeling…the fear…the yearning…the experience of darkness…the desperation…the desire for union…is really the same…in those moments of recognition…there is a profound experience of Source with many eyes…one consciousness…one mind….looking out through different windows…creating the illusion of separation…but when we turn away from the window and look to the interior there is the realization of Truth…we are one body….one mind…with the capability of experiencing many, many, many things at once…
With this recognition comes another realization….the ramifications of “shooting” at someone in another window...am I not hurting my own body? My own mind? …with this knowledge, I can no longer take part without consciously feeling the effects of the “shot” - whether verbal, emotional, physical or spiritual….wow…this is powerful…
I am indeed in deep gratitude to those with whom I spent my weekend…I am still experiencing the absolute beauty of our process….thank you…
Much love,
Karrie
No comments:
Post a Comment