Tuesday, February 21, 2012
This morning I feel compelled to connect with the insights that have dropped-in as of late and breathe them into my Being. I have learned that by writing these juicy little nuggets down, I take them more deeply into my awareness and they become a part of a new paradigm and a new platform from which I create my new reality. I have observed as of late how quickly the Universe seems to support me. As soon as I take a step, the synchronicities begin to happen. It truly is amazing. Henry David Thoreau wrote, “I have learned this, at least, by my experience, that if one advances confidently in the direction of their dreams, endeavoring to live the life they are imagining, one passes an invisible boundary, new more Universal, more liberal laws establish themselves around this person, or the old laws are rearranged in their favor, nevertheless, one begins to live with the license of a higher order being…”
Similar to Thoreau, I have been performing my own “experiments.” I have observed that there seems to be a point – a boundary line as Thoreau puts it – that when crossed, a person enters into an entirely different realm. This place is the field of all possibilities and the entry seems dependent upon the surrender of the ego to the Soul of who we are. I have also witnessed that it isn’t necessarily an entire surrender. As soon as one steps over the 50% mark, they step into this field and things begin to shift immediately. The synchronicities are instantaneous and uncanny. As soon as one takes a step, the Universe rushes in to support that step and direction. (Actually, I believe this happens anytime we are truly committed and without doubt.)
For instance, I am starting my own business. The business has two distinct parts. The first is an educational consultant piece and the second, is a personal transformation piece centered around assisting others in entering the field I have been speaking about. This past weekend I attended a workshop with 500 other people. At lunch on Saturday, I shared with the woman next to me about my journey through the labyrinth, the blog and the book I am finishing. She then asked me if I had thought about blog talk radio. I almost fell out of my chair since my partner and I are initiating our new radio program on Sunday, February 26th (Daring to Live Out Loud)! On Sunday, I sat next to another woman and shared the same dream. She reached over and pulled up a picture of her backyard which has an incredible, Chartres sized, labyrinth! AND she and her husband have a retreat center! If that’s not enough, I felt a nudge to speak with Mary Morrissey after she spoke to the group about Thoreau’s writings and the Dark Night of the Soul. So…I gathered the courage to step up onto the stage with her during a break and shared my experience. She said to e-mail my “book” to her and she would read it!
Now…I don’t know where any of this is going, but I continue to follow the nudges of my Soul and I continue to be amazed. I awoke this morning hearing “Confidently step in the direction of your dreams..” which was accompanied by the knowing that taking that step is all I need to do. If there is nothing else my writing does, I hope it plants the seed that if I can do this, so can anyone else who desires the same.
Much love,
Karrie
No comments:
Post a Comment