Wednesday, February 22, 2012
As I was reading this morning, the statement, “The one who would rule Nature must first obey Her laws.” leapt from the page. This isn’t the first time I have read this statement. Many times I have pondered its meaning over the past few years. This morning it occurred to me that “one who would rule Nature” is certainly part of one who is walking in Rude Magnificence!
For me, this statement has come to mean that when I am in alignment with the Universal Will – the Will of the Soul of who I am – “abundance” is mine. The synchronicities, the magic and the miracles that seem to occur with a snap of the fingers, bringing the life of my dreams into manifestation are wow-inspiring. Walking this magical path, is clearly due to alignment with the Soul. Surrendering to the Soul brings sovereignty.
A friend of mine asked me about a decision I made to take part in a 3 month mentoring course with 4 of the most brilliant minds in personal development today. She asked what the program included – what would I be getting for my $2000? Interestingly enough, my response was “I really don’t know. My Soul nudged me and I signed up!” (This even caused me to pause for a moment!)
One thing I have come to know is that the appearance of “one who rules Nature” is really due to the one being ruled by Nature – through her alignment with the Universal Will which is the will of her own Soul. For the experiences which have led me to this recognition and for the magic to which I have been introduced, I will be eternally grateful.
The state of being I refer to as Rude Magnificence – the radiant beauty from within; the enlightened essence; the sense of peace, balance and love – is indeed related to “one who rules Nature.” The field of Rude Magnificence is one which anyone can enter…..surrender to become sovereign….and align to know Rude Magnificence.
Much love,
Karrie
No comments:
Post a Comment