Friday, February 24, 2012

Honoring a Journey....

Friday, February 24, 2012
This morning I am writing the last Rally of One “entry” for my book.  Though my journey into Rude Magnificence will continue always, I sense this is a good place to “end” for the purposes of chronicling a truly beyond amazing and life changing experience.  Not surprisingly, I find myself experiencing some internal “shaking” and tears as I begin this final note – testament to the depth of gratitude, reverence and love I have experienced. 
Almost 8 months ago to the day, I began a journey that catapulted me from the last vestiges of the Great Dark Night of the Soul into a new paradigm, reality and way of being.  I never would have imagined the transformative power behind a little blogging project centered around labyrinths.  At the beginning of that project, I asked for a deeper understanding of the unalienable rights of Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness – which was granted…and far, far more (tears).  Only my Soul knew what was on the path ahead.  It called - and I responded. 
Through the labyrinth, I reconnected to the Soul of who I am and consciously chose to surrender to its dictates.  By making the commitment to fully experience and open to the message of each petal, I found my way into freedom and a Love I never knew existed.  By aligning with my Authentic Nature, I have entered a realm beyond my wildest dreams.  By surrendering to the guidance of my Soul, I have a gained an empowered Perspective and have begun my new life as the Independent Operator.  Through the labyrinth, I not only found a path to true freedom but I found my way home….
Today, I not only give thanks for this journey of all journeys but also for all those who have accompanied me.  Thank you…..(tears)….
The Divine in me bows in great gratitude to the Divine in you…   
Much love,
Karrie

No comments:

Post a Comment