Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Bliss of Freedom...

Tuesday, October 11, 2011
For as long as I can remember, I have had a “from-the-depths-of-my-being” desire to be free.  (This may explain my deep connection to the Declaration of Independence.)  I remember walking around the block near my home about 10 years ago and experiencing an almost unbearable claustrophobic sensation as if I were wearing 10,000 coats which I was unable to shed.  I recognized at that time that these coats represented the layers of the onion that needed to be peeled.  I knew this peeling had to do with beliefs and patterns but I had no idea what they were.  The desire to be “coat-less” and free was at the level of F-R-E-N-Z-Y! 
Since this awareness, I have worked diligently to consciously reduce the “number of jackets.”  “Coat by coat,” beliefs and patterns have been recognized and released.  I’m sure this will continue forever and ever, however, I can say that I have reached a level of “coat layers” that is tolerable in regard to my desire to experience freedom.  In other words, I now have had an experience of freedom and no longer feel trapped in my “prison of coats.”  Life, Liberty and the Labyrinth was the catalytic prod that catapulted me to this experience and I am eternally grateful.
I want to share this indescribable experience but can only do it through “what it was like.”    Prior to my trip to France, I repeatedly experienced the sensation that my head was above a cloud bank and what I saw in the place above this cloud bank was absolutely incredible.  Interestingly enough, I couldn’t really “see” any specifics, but part of me was extremely excited and awed.  (The child within was clapping her hands as if witnessing Fourth of July fireworks for the first time!)
One morning after my trip to France, I felt my whole body “elevate” into this place that only my head had been before.  Suddenly, I could “see!”  It was then that I experienced a complete sense of freedom.  It was like seeing through the eyes of the creative force as the creative force!  As this “animating force,” I had an insatiable desire to “plug-in,” “land” or “animate.”  I saw the world as a blank canvas with infinite potential.  I was weightless and without limitation.  This experience was the radical shift in perspective I had felt “coming on” from responder/reactor to “creator.”  I was free.
I have sat with this experience for a couple of weeks just taking it in and allowing it to integrate – as I know it will continue to do.  There have been continuous insights regarding this sense of freedom – most having to do with the realization that it was the surrender to my Higher Guidance that was essential to my arrival in this incredible place.  The conscious “switch” from “false-façade-based-decision-making” to the truthful guidance of the Higher Self seems to be a requirement for entry.  This morning I noticed that the yearning for freedom had dissipated and had been “replaced” by the desire to experience the light of Rude Magnificence. 
I am “head-over-heels” grateful for these experiences and am hedonistically enjoying each moment.  I give enormous thanks to each and every one of you for your support and encouragement. 
Much love,
Karrie   

No comments:

Post a Comment