Monday, October 17, 2011

Just Peachy

Monday, October 17, 2011
This morning I am feeling anxious and out of balance.  Overall, I would rate myself as a “Snarky Plus.”  I am attempting to pack both my personal and professional lives which is quite a task.  It takes its toll on every level and I am ready for it to be complete!  Where are the “sorting-packing-walking-the-dogs-cleaning-saying-goodbyes-dealing-with-service-contracts-moving-unpacking-settling-in” Fairies when you need them!  It occurs to me that it isn’t just all the chores that need to be done that has my “shoulders up by my ears,” it is the fact that I haven’t taken the time to write which adds a whole second tier to my irritation.  As of late, I have found it challenging to quiet my mind or to see things from a “higher level.”  My snotty little cast of characters have been having a “how-many-shots-can-we-get-in-while-she’s-feeling-overwhelmed” party!  (Just wait until I get home!)  It is my hope that by attempting to express myself this morning that I will alleviate one stressor which will contribute to the rest of my day rising to the level of just peachy.  (I have to admit…so far it isn’t working!)
Since I feel trapped in “have-to’s,” I sense it would be helpful for me to chat about freedom and what that means to me.  First, I want to say – once again – that I am grateful for having the experience of freedom. It seems like once I have an experience, I can find my way back to it.  It may take some clearing out and clean-up to stay there for extended periods of time but after feeling it once, I know it’s a possibility.
As I say “freedom,” I hear the Rumi quote (which I will paraphrase), “There is a field beyond right and wrong….I will meet you there.”  I have found that it is in this field that I can sit without the baggage of “woulda-coulda-shoulda’s,” judgments or criticisms.  In this field, all attachments and “have-to’s” are gone.  It is in this place that I am truly free and in the presence of Truth.  When I sit in this field, all possibilities become possible and I allow the Essence of who I am without fear.  It is from this field of freedom that I create my world in Rude Magnificence.
So today, I carry the truth of freedom with me - as well as the feel of the field beyond right and wrong.  I will touch-base periodically and allow its essence to permeate my being. 
I have to say that I do feel less snarky!  I chose to take the time to write and I feel incredibly peachy!  Yahoo!  J   
See ya in the field!
Much Love,
Karrie

No comments:

Post a Comment