Sunday, July 31, 2011
On Friday, I was able to take one…more…step toward making the leap of faith my higher guidance is asking of me. This was extremely difficult and emotional for many, many reasons. Yet as of yesterday, I found myself at peace – probably for the first time in a very, very long time. I sobbed in recognition of my own courage to consciously follow my higher guidance over the past several years. It has been an extremely harrowing journey. Many times, I wanted to “exit” but my Soul wouldn’t allow it. And now I can say with absolute sincerity, I am sooooo glad I was able to presevere. I feel like I have found my way into the center of the Labyrinth, aligning more and more in Love. I have come to understand that my higher guidance can see what’s on the other side of the mountain and the best path to getting there - even though “I” cannot. I have found that challenges and “darkness” are noble friends assisting me in becoming “me.” For this I am grateful.
I truly feel as though I am being held in the arms of “God.” The more I allow myself to align with the truth of what I have to offer the world, the more in love I become. The more I write and express what I feel and experience, the more I am living love and joy. The process is divinely hedonistic for me and in this field beyond the false façade, everything I truly desire is found.
For most of my life, I have prostituted my gifts, talents and that which “blisses me out” because I didn’t feel it was of value - financial or otherwise. It is now my experience that financial value or public approval isn’t what’s important. It’s the fact that I am truly in love, excited and happy while I’m doing it! That in itself will attract everything I need.
So today, I celebrate my journey…..thus far it has been an amazing ride! The more conscious I become, the more I am awed by the miracles, synchronicities and divine “networking” that supports my path toward becoming who I truly am. I sense I am closing one chapter and getting ready to open another….what an incredible experience life is…
Much love,
Karrie
No comments:
Post a Comment