Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Screaming in Anticipation!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011
This morning I awaken into more clarity.  Part of this journey of listening and trusting includes a lot of work with allowing. For the past 8 months, I have listened “religiously” to a CD from Esther and Jerry Hicks entitled “Getting into the Vortex.”  As many of you Abraham listeners know, allowing is a key to the manifestation of our dreams.  If we can’t allow our dreams to be true (thank you distracters, doubters and false façade police!), then they can’t possibly come true! 
It’s amazing how the little “characters” within me are such enormous and powerful party poopers!  They believe they are protecting me from humiliation or “death” when in reality they are keeping me from my ultimate experiences!  They whisper in my ear about humiliation, impossibility and craziness while causing doubt, fear and heartbreak.
To help overcome this, I have done a lot of work with my “little girl.”  She is the one who is intimately engaged with excitement, awe and imagination.  The more I have connected with her at a meditative level, the more I have been able to sense and connect with this excitement and awe when it appears in my every day life.  I have learned that my dreams can’t come true if I can’t connect with these things.  I believe it was Sananda (Jesus) who stated that we needed to become as children to find our way “home” and I now know that this is because the child is the one who knows the truth about life.  Life is an incredible opportunity to experience everything we want to experience!  (Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness!) Not-so-fun experiences assist us by shoving us in another direction and helping to “narrow the field.”  How would I know what excites me if I didn’t experience what didn’t?  It is the child who is connected with the power to make things happen!  Albert Einstein spoke about the power of the imagination and that imagination is more important than knowledge.  If I can imagine it, I can create it!  Which brings me back to allowing….     
I sense a couple of key ingredients to manifesting my dreams are imagination, trusting and allowing.  I have to get my head out of the way.  My head is filled with the nonsense of the false façade - rules, routines and structures that only exist because I/we support them.  If I/we let go, something very different would emerge. 
I also have to get beyond the idea that I’m not good enough or that I’m not deserving of my dreams.  I have finally come to the recognition that I am enough just the way I am and just because I am alive!  The fact that I am alive is the passport and permission I need to experience the lusciousness of life.  The only judge I truly have is myself.  The Universe is exacting and follows the direction of how I feel about “me.”  To truly allow, I just have to know who I really am, release the judgment of a right and a wrong then get out of the way. 
Today, I am focusing on allowing the Universal flow of abundance.  I am getting on the roller coaster and surrendering!  I am throwing my hands and feet into the air and screaming at the top of my lungs in absolute joy and anticipation!  I am getting out of the way and a-l-l-o-w-i-n-g the flow to have its way with me!  Yahoooooooooooo!!!
Until tomorrow…
Much Love,
Karrie

No comments:

Post a Comment