Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Interesting day yesterday…I sensed “things” not only attempting to takeover my blissful little “vacuum” (Remember Nature abhors a vacuum!) but also trying to occupy space where there isn’t a vacuum! Energetic Bullying! Good God! I have to admit, I am not patient when it comes to the “3 N’s” which seem to be the organizational culture I have chosen to work within. Negativity, neediness and nonsense make me nauseous! I find myself getting angry when I feel forced to cater to it. There is such “push-back” when it comes to self-accountability, self-responsibility and self-empowerment.
I find myself taking up my “twinkle” room/meditation time with thoughts about how to shift the 3 N’s. I have come to the conclusion that I can’t. I can only shift “me.” Many times, I have tried and tried and tried and tried to change the belief systems, routines and structures around me. I believe in “teamwork,” co-creation, authentic collaboration, synergy and giggling. I have felt such “bliss” when I engage in these “activities” and I would love to have everyone have the same experience. I would love to have all those around me experience the incredible power that comes with Self-empowerment. I see what the school district and organization I work with could “be” if they could only drop the false façade and engage in “teamwork,” co-creation, synergy and giggling. In truth, my job breaks my heart….
So…the challenge for me is to stay tethered to the truth I find every morning in my “twinkle” room. When I focus on the consciousness around me, I smile and “tear-up” at the same time. It feels sooooo good. There is love… “twinkling”…giggles….beauty…a sense of magic…excitement….and connection to a whole field of possibilities! Truly inspiring! My focus today is on remembering this “field” and connecting with it throughout the day. This is the contribution I desire to make to the world around me. I am responsible for my own happiness….and I certainly know where to find it!
The Divinity in me bows to the divinity in you…
Have a great day!
Much Love,
Karrie
No comments:
Post a Comment