Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Declaring Independence!

July 5, 2011
Day 1:  Declaring Independence
I went to bed slightly concerned about returning to work this morning.  After connecting with the truth of who I am; renewing Trust in my Divine guidance; and becoming more familiar with the “blockers” I constantly hear from my inner team of fear - my life has been incredibly transformed.  I made a vow to the Essence of who I am…and there is no going back.  This morning upon rising, my direction is clear and I already feel the “battle” within me beginning. 
The “battle” takes place between the “lower mind” and the “higher mind.”  Doubt is spurned from the “lower mind” and manifests in fear and doubt.  In this case, my “lower mind” has a value which has been misapplied by the Collective False Façade.  This value states that it is divine and I am a good person if I choose to sacrifice my happiness for the people around me - for the team.  The Collective False Façade unconsciously believes that I am to deny my divine guidance and instead martyr myself for the good of the collective illusion.  After what I have been through over the past week, I now know without question that this is not the dictate of the Divine.  How can the collective illusion (False Façade) transform, if I (and others like me) refuse to follow what they know to be true?  If we refuse to speak the Truth and follow our Truth?  The answer seems obvious.
All this being said, I have heard my directions and today I begin the process of following them.  I am “scared” and yet absolutely excited!  My intent is to bring my Higher Self into manifestation through writing, speaking and whatever else I “hear.”  My heart sings with this knowledge and firm commitment!  And so it is, I head back to work a changed person all the while knowing my work environment most likely hasn’t changed!  This is going to be f-u-n!  (Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated!)
The Divinity in me bows to the Divinity in you!
Much Love,
Karrie    

No comments:

Post a Comment