Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 5: Somebody has my back!

Saturday, July 09, 2011
I awoke this morning feeling “light.”  (It’s Saturday!)  Yesterday, my “experiments” and new routines went really well.  When I felt a knot in my stomach during a meeting, I left the room momentarily to step outside in the fresh air, wash my hands and clear my mind and emotions with a few deep breaths.  This worked fabulously.  I reminded myself several times to feel the Essences of those in the meeting as well as the true Essence of the group itself.  I took the time to go out to lunch; and I continued to focus on s…l…o…w…i..n…g…d…o…w…n.  I actually left the office feeling fairly relaxed!  Good God!  What has happened! J
 My intent forward is to make these practices part of my routine.  I have a suspicion that “work” is going to be far more enjoyable and productive than when I was trying desperately to survive and maintain a “fast and furious” pace.  There seems to be a Universal Law of sorts that is summed up by “Nature isn’t in a hurry; yet everything gets done.”  (My acupuncture doctor shared this with me yesterday!)  I am finding that there is experiential truth to support this…I will keep watching!
This morning, the message seems to be one of the messages of the life of Jesus – “If I can do it, you can do it too.”  For some reason, this makes my body vibrate “happily.”  (I am adding it to the “twinkle” room!)  There is positive, empowering, inspiring support embedded in this statement.  For me, this simple yet powerful proclamation gives me the “thumbs up” to continue forward, trusting the “guidance” I am receiving from a higher level, while sensing I am not alone.  (Somebody - or a bunch of “somebodies” – has my back!)  There seems to be a “team” shouting support and encouragement built-in to this phrase!  Isn’t that Amazing?  If I can do it, then everyone around me can do it….and if everyone around me can do it, so can everyone around them!  There is no sense of competition, only a sense of support for each of us to push forward in following our heart’s desires and what we know to be true.  This is an incredibly powerful statement.
So today, I am going focus on what makes me “twinkle.”  And….If I can do this…you can do it to!  Have a good one!
Much Love,
Karrie

No comments:

Post a Comment