Friday, July 29, 2011

One More Step...

Friday, July 29, 2011
This morning I will take one more step in the series of steps which constitute a leap of faith.  I must share that as I take each of these steps, I have to take the time to care for my “sanity!” Each step seems to be followed by PANIC as the little characters within me begin to scream, scurry and wail!  I have to really work at acknowledging the fear while not getting caught in it.  The fear will pass as long as I don’t hold onto it. 
This is not an easy path – although I sense it could be easier if I would just fully trust my higher guidance and relax into the fact that all is well.  Through all my experiences over the past several years, I have come to recognize that there is a path beneath my feet.  My life experience is not “willy-nilly.”  I sense that this path I walk was well-designed – most likely with “my” agreement – prior to my choosing to step onto this plane of existence.  My experiences each and every day lead me into greater clarity about who I really am as a conscious expression of the Divine.  And this I believe is the plan.
I don’t know anymore than the next person about the reason and meaning for this life experience.  However, it is currently my belief via my experiences that life is an opportunity and a blessing.  I don’t want to waste it by not following the guidance which I know is leading my beyond the “false façade” and into a more truthful, fulfilling, awe-inspiring and exciting experience of life. 
Today, I ask once again for your support.  Your thoughts, prayers and positive visualizations allow me to know I am not alone.
Much, Much Love,
Karrie

No comments:

Post a Comment